Finance Business Partner - FP&A Manager
Salary: up to £65k dependent on experience, company bonus, shares option, private healthcare, flexible working and excellent opportunities to progress
I am exclusive working with an exciting, progressive Private Equity backed tech/SAAS business based in the centre of Manchester. The company have rapidly expanded since their inception now operating with 7 global offices and around 200+ staff in 4 countries. With plans to build towards a potential IPO in the next 2-3 years, this is an exciting opportunity for a progressive, experienced FP&A Manager/Business Partner to join the team offering the chance to develop your career quickly and build your own team over the next few years.
We are looking for a forward thinking, commercial individual with experience of dealing with senior stakeholders. This role will work closely with the global Sales teams so a sales mind-set/understanding is crucial.
- Leading on planning and forecasting processes in the UK, supplying business analysis to support executive decision making
- Driving the planning process for Sales & Marketing - working closely with each department
- Forecasting monthly and weekly, reporting back to CFO
- Reporting and analysing department spending to budget owners, challenging when required
- Pricing and sales analysis support in relation to gross margin and profitability
- Commissions analysis for sales, working closely with Executives to drive forward
- Analysis and reporting for numerous projects globally
- Building financial models and reviewing financial statements
- Working directly with the leadership team to support on business growth
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with a background in FP&A
- Strong business partnering experience is essential
- Knowledge of sales/sales mind-set and extremely strong attention to detail
- Strong excel skills - able to build financial models and understand financial statements well
A really exciting time to join a rapidly expanding, successful company on a great journey with a clear progression plan for your own career.
Please send your CV for more information
or call us on 01204 326 444