Finance Business Partner
Location: Manchester city centre, with hybrid working
Salary: circa £50,000- £60,000
Our client is a fast-growing, AIM listed PLC and an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Finance Business Partner to join the team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Finance Business Partner will have responsibility for a portfolio of offices in the group's largest operating division, providing financial support and acting as the finance liaison with the senior operating team.
- Business partnering with senior management and the group reporting team for your own office portfolio
- Preparing monthly management accounts for the PLC board and the bank, in accordance with group reporting timescales and controls
- Responsible for the delivery of monthly KPIs
- Provide relevant and accurate management and accounting information to the regional senior management group to influence business performance and decision making, with the aim of driving efficiencies in the business
- Liaise with management to resolve information requirements and queries as and when they occur.
- Provide analysis on external market data for trends and market conditions
- Manage the annual budget and periodic forecasts and cash forecasts for the division
- Provide support to the group financial controller in the audit, annual reporting and half year reporting cycles
- Collaborative support and challenge to the wider team, promoting a high performance culture and develop good working relationship with local management
- Provide assistance to the group financial controller in group projects, including financing, systems, acquisitions and disposals.
We are looking for an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified Accountant with experience working in a large business and some experience at manager level and/or looking to get into a business partnering role.
In addition to being forward thinking and inquisitive, with excellent report writing skills, the ideal candidate will be someone who can get into the numbers' and understand the key business drivers, challenging numbers as appropriate and striving for continuous improvement and enhanced business performance
You will be a strong character, with the gravitas, credibility, commercial acumen and confidence required to support senior finance professionals and influence companywide behaviour, culture and actions.
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444