Job Title: Accounts Officer
Pay Bracket: £24,000 - £26,000
Location: Manchester City Centre
Benefits: Hybrid Working (2 days in the office), 22 days holiday + bank holidays, diverse culture, Study Support, Annual bonus scheme and bi-annual pay reviews.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing business based in the heart of Manchester. This role would suit an individual who has the ambition and passion to forge a long lasting career in finance.
Ideally you will be working towards an AAT qualification or have equivalent experience. You will be an integral member of a well-established team, working across several businesses within their group.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Processing supplier invoices for businesses within the group meeting with deadlines.
- Reconciliation of bank reconciliations and posting to ledgers.
- Generate customer invoices accurately.
- Support the credit control process for the group.
- Other ad hoc operational finance tasks.
- Support the completion of the month end processes.
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Working towards an AAT Qualification OR minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- IT literate including intermediate excel skills.
- Experienced with Excel and accounting software
- Ability to problem solve.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Good levels of accuracy.
You'll benefit from:
Our client has an excellent benefits package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity for growth and exposure.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays - rising with service each year.
- Hybrid Working after training period with 2 days in the office.
- Modern office and diverse culture
- Monthly Social Events
- Excellent learning and development opportunities with a strong senior leadership team
- Pension Scheme
- Entitled to receive attendance bonus after 6 months continuous employment which is paid in December
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444