Role: Finance Assistant (ONLY 1 day per week in the office)
Based: Manchester (City Centre)
Job Type: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up-to £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Hours: Flexible working hours (dependant on the individual)
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Finance Assistant to join one of our clients based in Manchester. This role will require the relevant individual to be all-rounded in terms of assisting with contractor payroll, processing purchase and sales invoices and assisting with the month-end management accounts.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a results driven individual to progress their finance career, whilst enjoying a great deal of flexibility in terms of hours and working days in this part-time role. The business turned over an impressive £14 million in the last 12 months and is looking to continue to grow with ambitious future plans.
An ideal candidate will have at least 2 years' experience in a similar role AND possess working knowledge of Xero.
- Dealing with timesheets, invoice and pay queries relating to contractor payroll
- Processing invoices to contractors and clients from a timesheet portal monthly
- Assisting with the reconciliation of contractor payroll
- Raising sales and purchase invoices on Xero
- Reviewing expenses
- Assisting in financial and management accounts
- Completing bank reconciliation
- Dealing with relevant queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Assisting the Finance Manager with end-to-end accounts
- Working knowledge of Xero (essential)
- IT literate including intermediate Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong analytic and numerical skills to deal with large volumes of data
- Good levels of accuracy
- Able to prioritise workload and demonstrate flexibility
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident and independent with an enthusiastic can-do approach
- The ability to work efficiently with multiple colleagues
- Hybrid working (ONLY 1 day in the office)
- Flexible working hours
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare after 6 months' continuous service
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444