Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: up to £30,000 DOE
Benefits include: Employee discount across their sites, health & wellbeing programme, private medical package, company pension, a fun & vibrant working environment and much more!
Our client, an ambitious and creative company, are looking for a Finance Assistant to join their growing team, at this exciting point in their journey. They have strong values; the team are all about hard work, honesty, fairness, fun, compassion and creativeness. You will work closely with the Head of Finance and wider team, gaining great development and future progression opportunities as you grow with the role and the company.
- Control the accounts payable and receivable processes, including invoice processing, payment reconciliation, payroll management and supplier management
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing procedures
- Maintain accurate and organised financial records and documentation
- Cash and sales reconciliation
- Assist with management reporting and business analysis
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and monthly variance reports
- Monitoring of accounts email inbox
- Support with the processing of the payroll
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ideally AAT Level 3 or equivalent, or working towards
- Purchase Ledger experience preferable
- Knowledge of Xero accounting system advantageous but not essential
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel would be an advantage
- Attention to detail and strong problem solving and numeracy skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills and the ability to manage a varied workload
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444