Job Title: - Finance Assistant
Salary: - £24,000-£25,000 depending on experience
Location: - Blackburn
Benefits: - Hybrid and Flexible Working, 25 Days plus bank holidays and many more exciting benefits.
We are looking for a friendly and motivated individual to join a vibrant and fast paced business based in Blackburn. A competitive starting salary is on offer along with full training.
This job is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to build a rewarding career - learning a combination of office administration and accounting work with full training provided by an established team. You will be working within a modern office space with free parking and close links to public transport.
- Allocation of all customer receipts to the sales ledger
- Ensure all allocations are up to date and accounts cleared
- Customer account reconciliation between aftersales system
- Consolidation of aftersales information for multiples
- Provision of copy documentation for customer queries
- Ad-hoc customer query resolution
- Liaison with sales operation team to resolve queries
- General finance administrative duties
- Assist other members of finance team and provide holiday cover
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritise and plane workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work and changing deadlines
What our client offers?
- Up to £25,000 salary (depending on experience)
- A competitive starting salary
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working
- Modern working environment
- Free onsite parking
- Fantastic management team
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444