Finance & Procurement Officer
Location: Sale, Trafford
Salary: circa £22,000 - £25,000 dependant on experience
We are currently recruiting for a Finance & Procurement Officer to join an established business based in Sale, on a permanent, full time basis.
This role is responsible for the day-to-day financial duties, which will ensure customers receive a reliable service and financial records are completed accurately.
The role is also responsible for the purchasing of goods and services, selecting appropriate suppliers and supplier contracts.
This is a highly responsible role that requires exceptional organisation, attention to detail, confidentiality and excellent financial knowledge. The role also involves communicating with customers, debtors, third-party suppliers and internal departments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and process sales invoices
- Process supplier invoices and liaise with other departments to ensure authorisation
- Reconcile transactions in multiple banks
- Process and reconcile credit cards, expenses and debit card transactions
- Contact debtors for payments dates by phone and email and ensure pay is received in a timely manner
- Deal with any customer queries- resolve and escalate when needed
- Maintain good relationships with all stakeholders to deliver exceptional customer service
- Ensure all records are complete to support moment and year end processes
- Produce financial reports for the senior leadership team
Ideally, you will be at least AAT level 3 qualified with previous accounting experience within a similar role. You will be keen to progress and continue developing with the business.
If you have the relevant experience, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444