Job Title: Finance Analyst
Pay Bracket: £35,000 - £45,000 DOE
Location: South Manchester- with hybrid working
Benefits: 25 days holiday + option to buy additional days & bank holidays, Hybrid Working, Flexibility in hours worked, Study Support and Progression Opportunities
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercially minded finance analyst to add value to a progressive and growing business based near Bramhall in South Manchester.
Working alongside the Finance Director, you'll partner with various stakeholders throughout the organisation, making sense of complex data sets and helping the business to continue its growth, informing key decisions.
The role will offer a blend of month end responsibilities, analysis and business partnering, requiring someone with strong communication skills and commercial acumen. This would suit someone with a background in FP&A, business partnering or management accounting, with future scope to progress into the FP&A Manager role.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
As the Finance Analyst, your role will comprise of Reporting, Analysis, Forecasting and Planning, including -
- Managing weekly cashflow reporting
- Month end duties including balance sheet reconciliations and profit & loss
- Variance analysis
- KPI reporting
- Identifying new opportunities for growth and savings
- CAPEX Reporting
- Return on investment analysis
- Preparing budgets and delivering to stakeholders - helping managers decision making process
- Building reports and dashboards using PowerBI
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience using Power BI / Data visualisation tools is advantageous
- Experience in budgeting and forecasting
- Strong communication ability and confidence in your ability
- Current studier whether ACA, CIMA or ACCA with the ambition of becoming qualified
Please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444