Radcliffe - Hybrid working
Salary: up to £22,000
A market leading home textiles manufacturer in Greater Manchester are looking for a Finance Administrator.
As the finance administrator you will report into the Financial Controller, and your primary responsibility's centres around end-to-end processing of the purchase ledger.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone with purchase ledger experience to join a welcoming team and develop their knowledge and experience.
- Processing purchase ledger stock invoices
- Processing non-stock purchase invoices
- Purchase Ledger cash postings
- Processing credit card statements
- Preparatiion of payment runs
- Sending invoices internally for approval and approving on the system ready for payment
- Supplier Statement Reconciliation
- Sales Ledger Cash Posting
- Any other finance related transactional postings
- Highly numerate and have a good attention to detail
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as individually
- Have sound purchase ledger\accounts experience.
- Good Microsoft Skills
- Have a good Level of education.
- knowledge of JD Edwards desirable
In return, the business offer:
Hours of work 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday to Thursday 8.30am-4pm Fridays
Holidays - 220 days plus bank holidays
Salary - up to £22,000
Hybrid working (after 6 months)
If you are interested in this role please apply or get in contact with Megan at Four Recruitment on 0161 834 3479, and firstname.lastname@example.org.
or call us on 01204 326 444