Job role: Executive Assistant
Pay Bracket: £30,000
Benefits: 24 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, free parking, pension contribution & more.
Are you a professional, proactive and organised Executive Assistant looking for a career move?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to join leading distributor of cleaning and janitorial supplies supporting the CEO.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced candidate who has worked in a similar role for at least 2 years. The ideal candidate will have complete majority of the duties below required.
What does the role involve?
- Organise travel arrangements and booking accommodation
- Coordinate schedules, meetings, and appointments
- Attend meetings to record minutes
- Support CEO in preparing weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Arrange dinners, social events, and public appearances
- Research venues and costs for General Meeting functions
- Work with venues, membership and suppliers to ensure the smooth running of meetings and events
- Provide general administration support.
Who would be the right fit?
- Exceptional organisation and diary management skills
- Great communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent administration skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise, fulfil tasks and manage workload in a timely manner
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
What our client can offer
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 2 wellbeing days (extra holidays)
- Free parking
- Contributory pension scheme
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07834553439. Feel free to pass on my details if you know someone who may be interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444