Job role: Executive Assistant
Pay Bracket: £30,000-£40,000 DOE
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, hybrid working, pension contribution & more.
Are you a proactive, organised and professional Executive Assistant looking for a career move?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Executive Assistant to join a healthcare Manufacturer in Chorley.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced candidate who has worked in a similar role for at least 2 years. The ideal candidate will have complete majority of the duties below required.
What does the role involve?
- Organise travel arrangements and booking accommodation
- Recording all expenses
- Coordinate schedules, meetings, and appointments
- Attend meetings to record minutes
- Support CCO in preparing weekly, monthly or quarterly reports
- Helping organise meetings/events
- Coordinate and circulate reports
- Provide general administration support.
Who would be the right fit?
- Exceptional organisation and diary management skills
- Great communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent administration skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritise, fulfil tasks and manage workload in a timely manner
- Comfortable multitasking in a fast-paced environment.
What our client can offer
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Flexible working
- Free parking
- Pension scheme 5% employer and 3% employee
- Healthcare scheme
- Life insurance scheme
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07834553439. Feel free to pass on my details if you know someone who may be interested.
or call us on 01204 326 444