A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a fast-growing business based in the Wigan area. If you are keen to be part of a high-performing team this could be the role for you!
The main purpose of this role is to provide a pro-active, efficient, responsive administrative and organisational support service to the Chief Executive Officer with a dotted line to key executive directors within the business. It will require establishing and maintaining a good understanding of the business and building professional and supportive relationships across the organisation and with the Board.
You will be responsible for providing full administrative EA support including the CEO and Group Directors; ensuring a high level of quality service and efficiency is always maintained. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to effectively plan and organise your workload (and that of the team) and have the initiative to resolve issues quickly in an appropriate manner. All with the upmost integrity and confidentiality.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced EA, who would like to be part of an incredible team and growing organisation and who also welcomes and thrives off a challenge.
Day to day duties will include:
- Diary/meeting scheduling and management for the CEO
- Email/inbox support as required.
- Supporting the team on key meeting preparation, including agendas, presentations, reports, actions and follow up activity (including board meetings)
- Booking travel arrangements and producing relevant itineraries
- Developing content for presentations and research as required
- Organising events (conferences, group awards) and liaising with internal and external parties.
- Management of databases and filing systems (including general file management, expenses, holiday management, absence tracking and other key elements of record keeping).
- Manage internal communications in a relevant and timely manner.
- Assisting with project support and ownership of mini projects as required.
- Proof reading and routine correspondence.
- Providing full project management support, working in partnership with the leadership team to support the delivery of the Group's business plan and ongoing strategy projects.
- Supporting the CEO and leadership team with the management of reputation and associated risks
- Overseeing all reporting to the Operational and Executive Boards, including the preparation of agendas, reports and documentation for board and key client review meetings
- Undertake any personal planning, correspondence and event arrangements for the CEO as required.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience of providing executive support to a senior team, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, along with strong IT skills. My client is also looking for someone that has experience of working in a fast-paced organisation.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444