Up to £37,000 - Burnley - Flexible working - CIPD Study Support
Are you looking to continue your development as a HR Generalist with lots of ER experience? Are you wanting to join an organisation which really makes a difference?
I am working with a great organisation based in Burnley who are looking for an Employee Relations to join their HR team due to growth and demand.
More about the role:
- Management of all Employee Relations matters
- Deliver high quality service to customers and employees
- Supporting HR BP's to help achieve operational and strategic objectives
- Managed change initiatives effectively
- Support and Ad-hoc projects for the HR team
- Ensure good governance in line with regulatory bodies
What you need:
- Previous experience in HR Generalist with heavy ER Caseload
- Strong ER knowledge for a variety of cases including but not limited to grievances, disciplinaries, sickness and redundancy matters
- CIPD L5
- Excellent communication skills and able to build relationships
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multitask
- Self motivated and can manage own workload
- Sound knowledge of employment law
The position offers hybrid working, 36 days holidays + banks, private medical healthcare scheme, the opportunity to progress, CIPD Study Support, regular company socials and many more benefits.
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
or call us on 01204 326 444