Job Title: Emerging Talent Advisor
Salary: up to £35k
Benefits: Christmas Eve as an extra holiday, Hybrid working, private healthcare, childcare vouchers, critical illness cover, enhanced maternity/paternity pay + many more
Location: Manchester City Centre
I am working with a reputable professional service located in Manchester City Centre who have recently created this new role due to growth and expansion.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced recruitment professional or someone who is a year or so into their recruitment career, to really get involved in strategic and progressive talent attraction.
More about the role:
- Working with key stakeholders, providing insight on the current market & building relationships
- Proactively exploring new ways to source candidates
- Being involved in the whole lifecycle of recruitment, including liaising with managers, posting adverts, completing pre-screening calls and arranging interviews
- Effectively managing active roles
- Using different platforms to create the best traction for roles, including activity on social media and the ability to search for potential employees on Linkedin.
- Shortlisting applications and making decisions on the suitability of candidates for roles
- Working closely with the HR team to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- Attending careers fairs, working closely with local universities & arranging assessment centre days
- Working with key stakeholders on intake projects for graduates
This is a fantastic opportunity to really put your own stamp on a newly created role within a progressive and growing organisation.
What you will need:
- Understand the end-to-end recruitment process.
- Worked within an internal\agency recruitment team or lead on recruitment projects.
- Background in professional services - white collar
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in own abilities & able to advise senior managers.
If you are interested in this role, please send in your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444