Position: Dynamics CRM Developer / MS365
Remote / Cheshire
£55,000 - £65,000
My client is currently seeking a talented and experienced MS365 / Dynamics CRM Developer to join their team. As a leading healthcare payment solutions company in the UK, they provide exceptional products and services to an extensive portfolio of healthcare and dental providers.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and developing systems that support both business and technical integration needs. Your primary focus will be on transitioning the CRM from Sage to Dynamics and leading the development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections, and feature integrations within Dynamics. Additionally, you will be responsible for integrating the CRM with in-house software packages and external SaaS solutions, ensuring a seamless and efficient system.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role, with a proven track record of project completions.
- Strong communication skills to effectively collaborate with diverse stakeholder groups.
- Extensive knowledge of the CRM industry and Dynamics product.
- Experience in designing and implementing systems that integrate with .NET application APIs.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- Preferably a degree qualified in computer science, CIS, or systems engineering.
Location & Commitments:
This is a full-time role, with the option to work remotely though work can be done from though you can work from the company's Head Office. The company understands the importance of work-life balance and provides the flexibility to accommodate your commitments.
Join this dynamic team and contribute to the growth and success of this award-winning healthcare payment solutions company.
Apply now to be a part of their mission to provide quality, trust, expertise, and care to their valued clients.
or call us on 01204 326 444