Demand Planner / Supply Chain Planner
Leading Ecommerce business / UK number 1 online retailer
Manchester based - Hybrid working available
Working Hours - 40 hours per week - Monday to Friday.
Salary - up to £40k + Bonus & Benefits
This is a rare and very exciting opportunity to join an award-winning business and UK Number 1 online retailer.
Due to substantial role, the business are looking to secure an experienced Demand and Supply Chain professional to join their growing team - this is a pivotal role in the business and will contribute towards the companies significant plans for growth within the UK and International markets.
The Demand Planner role will be pivotal within the business and we're looking for someone with a genuine passion for the sector as well as all things planning to join their growing team. The right person will work towards taking ownership of the sales and stock planning activities for our product portfolio sold globally through our e-commerce platform and Wholesale channels. In addition, you'll be working with key stakeholders across the business and lead on implementing best in class processes and systems to drive and optimise profitability.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the sales forecast process working across all departments building consensus between commercial/ customer forecasts, channel plans and sales history inclusive of challenging and monitoring promotional calendar.
- Manage and co-ordinate stock management accuracy and reporting on all stock led tasks to achieve KPIs and ensure sound stock cover across product portfolio.
- Present sales and stock forecasts to Head of Finance for monthly sign off highlighting risks and opportunities versus financial commitments for YTG
- Analyse and develop sales and stock trends and identify the key drivers of sales of key products and product ranges.
- Implement and develop Standard Operating Procedures for sales and stock management processes - ensure that all documentation is up-to-date and complies with company standards.
- Develop statistical forecast models for sales, gross profit and stock.
- Monitor the sales performance of new products and develop a history that can be used as a guide in future launches.
- Develop repository of information that can be used to support future forecasting and risk analysis.
- Arrange all freight with non-landed suppliers and deliveries of landed stock, working closely alongside the Head of Ops to manage intake at the different warehouses.
What we're looking for:
- Someone with a minimum of 2-3 years industry knowledge and experience in a similar or complimentary role (such as Finance or Operations)
- Exceptional interpersonal and excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent computer literacy with advanced Excel skills
- Proficiency with statistical and forecasting fundamentals
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ability to demonstrate resilience when working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Advanced proficiency with software systems - including ERP systems.
- Must be proactive with a flexible approach but be able to meet tight deadlines with high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Positive attitude and desire to grow personally.
The business are in the process of overhauling their benefits however, you can currently enjoy:
- Flexible and hybrid working with core hours.
- Casual dress
- City Centre office location
- Company pension
- Enhanced annual leave entitlement plus bank holidays.
- Summer, Christmas, and other social events.
- Staff discounts
or call us on 01204 326 444