Job Title: Client Support Executive
We are working with one of the UK's leading independently owned investment management specialists who are looking to recruit a Client Support Executive. Full training will be provide.
We are on the lookout for strong behaviors to match our client's culture, of taking pride in your work, having a positive approach and working well to procedures and internal deadlines. Our client is wanting someone who is hard working, works well in a team and happy to work towards SLA's.
This position will sit within the Investor Support team who are in need of a knowledgeable and experienced candidate to provide professional support for private clients and external stakeholders. We are looking for someone that is energetic and proactive, who can hit the ground running and bring new ideas.
What will the roles involve?
- Phone enquires are answered correctly & efficiently, in line with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Full training of all internal processes to then provide a high level of client support
- Understanding of the industry regulations and processes relating to collective investment schemes
- Ensuring personal development activities are prioritised & acted upon so that clients are provided with the best levels of service
- Adhering to all procedures and FCA requirements
- Taking ownership and investigating any client complaints from receipt until resolution
Who would be the right fit?
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Client centric mindset
- Ability to learn multiple tasks, problem solve and deal with complex queries
- Someone who can prioritise & work to strict deadlines
- Great attention to detail
- Good numeric skills
- IT literate including excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Accurate data inputting skills
What our client can offer
- 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays with the option to buy (or sell) up to 5 more
- 9% non-contributory pension
- Your birthday off
- Annual discretionary bonus scheme
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- Death in Service at 5 x annual salary
- 35 hour working week
- Study leave
- Cycle 2 work scheme
- Eye test reimbursement
- Christmas party and paid for social events during the year
- 13 weeks fully paid maternity leave
- 2 weeks fully paid paternity leave
- Perkbox membership - access to more than a hundred rewards, ranging from free food in major UK restaurants, to movie tickets, to phone insurance and more
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact me for immediate consideration.
For immediate consideration please apply directly in to this advert with an updated CV or contact Liv for more details on 01204 326444 | 07834553439
Thank you for the time taken to apply.
or call us on 01204 326 444