Customer Service Advisor (Office based, experienced not required!)
Full Time, Permanent
Salary - £22,000
Location - Central Manchester
A large, well-established organisation based in Manchester are seeking numerous Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a permanent basis, working within a large Financial Services department and paying £22,000.
This organisation offers unrivalled benefits, a fantastic working culture and are keen to speak with hard-working individuals as soon as possible about this exciting opportunity.
The purpose of your role is to engage with customers via several communication channels, working with clients to effectively to understand their personal circumstances and provide solutions for any missed payments.
What does the role involve?
- Make and receive calls to customers who may have missed a payment on their accounts, or have fallen behind with payments
- Understand the reasons why, and offer effective solutions
- Update the system accordingly with all information, allowing other teams within their business to escalate if needed
- Providing excellent customer services, providing sympathetic advice
- General administrative and customer service work
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Good phone manner
- Passionate about customer services, with an empathetic attitude and a genuine desire to help people
- The ability to multi-task
- Great attention to detail
What our client can offer
- A rotational shift pattern covering Monday to Friday 8am till 7pm
- 24 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays and the option to buy a further 10 days holiday
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Company discount
- Company pension with up to 6% contribution
- Local restaurant discounts across Manchester's Northern Quarter
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact me for immediate consideration on email@example.com or 07834553439
or call us on 01204 326 444