I am recruiting exclusively for an exciting financial services/accountancy firm based in Warrington who are seeking a number of part and full-time Customer Service Advisors to join their team on a permanent basis. You must live close to Warrington to be considered for this role however after initial training period etc you will be able to work from home for the majority of the time. I am looking for immediately available candidates who can start on the 6th September.
*Please note, if you want to be considered for a part-time vacancy, you must be able to work a full day Monday & Friday. 1 in 3 Saturday mornings would be preferred also, however this can be discussed*.
This role is a varied position with a range of key duties and responsibilities. Please see below an overview of the role and the key responsibilities:
- Liaising with customers on the phone about a wide range of queries, for umbrella customers
- Maintaining the highest levels of professionalism when speaking with clients - provide knowledgeable, sympathetic advice
- Updating the customer database accurately
- Provide great customer service over the telephone
- Other duties as required
- Answering customer queries about their pay, expected pay dates and missing pay
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
- Some sort of customer service experience, ideally within an office based environment
- Be reliable, hardworking and professional, and endeavour to provide the highest levels of customer services
- Have a stable CV (no job hoppers) with a track record of reliability
- Be able to multi-task, and work on systems whilst speaking with customers
In return you will receive a competitive salary of £18,000pa (FTE) alongside great benefits. You will be based from home for 3 days a week and have 2 days in the office, with great full or part- time working hours which allow for fantastic work life balance and flexibility around your personal circumstances. There is an annual bonus scheme in place, 5% company pension contribution and 23 days annual leave (FTE) plus bank holidays. You also receive birthdays off, buy and sell holiday scheme, life assurance and many more!
If you are interested in this job, please apply immediately. I will be in touch if your application has been successful.
or call us on 01204 326 444