Job Role: CRM Coordinator
Location: South Manchester (hybrid: 1-2 days in office)
Hours: Mon - Fri, (35hrs)
A leading technology business based in South Manchester, is looking for an individual to join their team to manage their internal CRM, HubSpot.
This is a newly created role for the business, working closely with the Operations Manager, with the opportunity to get involved with all stakeholders and teams across the business.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic business who are experiencing huge growth, this company are also committed to making a positive impact and are in the process of achieving B Corp status.
The role will involve…
- Optimising business performance by implementing change management processes to ensure the best use of the CRM
- Providing guidance to all teams throughout the business how they can use HubSpot features
- Developing and embedding new features of the CRM
- Monitoring and updating data fed into the CRM ensuring its quality and accuracy
- Troubleshooting issues with the CRM
- Organising and updating customer databases, developing reports tracking customer activity to identify trends
The ideal candidate will have…
- Minimum of 1 year experience working on HubSpot, with previous experience developing and embedding its features e.g., snippets
- Confidence working on Microsoft packages and digital mapping tools
- The ability to be self-organised, motivated and a true team player
- An innovative mindset and the ability to implement change
- Great communication skills and confidence liaising with a variety of different stakeholders
- The ability to organise and analyse large amounts of data
You will benefit from…
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays (opportunity to buy an additional 3 days)
- Hybrid and flexible working (1-2 days in the office)
- Quarterly value lead rewards and incentives
- Birthday off!
- Annual bonus scheme
- Pension and life assurance
- A chance to be heard in the workplace through their multiple employee forums
- Working within an environmentally conscious and forward thinking business aiming to be carbon neutral by 2040 and a top 100 employer
If you are interested in this role, please click apply or reach out to email@example.com
or call us on 01204 326 444