Position: Credit Controller - Preston
Salary - £20,000
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing finance team for a manufacturing company based on the outskirts of the city centre. An ideal candidate will be familiar working in a fast-paced environment with high attention to detail. Experience in Sage is essential, whilst a background in manufacturing or customer service is preferred (although not vital).
If successful, you will be joining a close knit and supportive finance function based in office, parking is available on site and social distancing is in place. At least 2 years' credit control experience is required for this role.
- Liaising with customers to arrange payment of debts within agreed terms, building strong rapport and representing the organisation
- Resolving invoice queries externally and internally
- Updating credit references
- Posting cheques and credit transfers received
- Setting up new customer accounts
- Escalating issues as they occur
- Assisting the credit manager with month end
- Administrative duties to assist smooth running
- Creating statements and reports
- Effectively work towards set targets
This is a highly rewarding role where you can put your own stamp on the credit control function; my client is open to new ideas and has a diverse working environment. You will be reporting to the credit manager and the financial controller and will have the opportunity to further develop yourself as the company prospers. There are additional benefits to this role with incentives on offer to reward hard work; this is a role where your work is recognised.
An ideal candidate will be AAT qualified or qualified by experience, great telephone manner and communication skills are key to success in this role.
Please apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration for the role. Please note due to high volumes of applications if you are not contacted within two weeks you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
or call us on 01204 326 444