Role: Credit Controller
Salary: 19,000 - 23,000 DOE
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a quickly growing company and to put your stamp on the credit control function. Our client is a successful organisation with multiple offices across the nation. Due to a recent acquisition, the finance team is expanding to include an enthusiastic sales ledger clerk with a minimum of 3 years' experience. You will be responsible for the sales ledger of a new site, working closely with the transactional team leader and the finance manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable and reliable employer who cares for their people with a friendly team, great management and benefits on offer. We are looking for someone with experience of managing the sales ledger end to end with strong communication skills and attention to detail.
As a credit controller, your role will include:
- End to end sales ledger
- Creation of Daily Customer invoices across sites
- Creation of stock/non stock credits
- Managing incoming queries for the accounts receivable inbox
- Ensuring customer queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Production of monthly customer statements
- Liaison via phone and email with other departments and company sites
- Building up customer relations to ensure good customer service
- Debt Chasing both by e mail and telephone
- Running of Aged Debtor reports, ensuring clean month end accounts
- Cash allocation from Bank statements
- Ad hoc assistance with the purchase ledger and wider finance team
We are looking for someone who can quickly add value to the team and build a great rapport over the phone with existing clients. Staff benefits are on offer such as a private health service, free parking on site, generous pension scheme and a Christmas bonus for all company staff. Our client cares about the mental wellbeing of their staff with private support on offer and a warm and inclusive environment.
As the company continues to grow organically and via acquisitions there is the opportunity to grow with the organisation in your experience and over time there will be the potential to become a more senior credit controller as the team expands. We are searching for someone who is happy in their current duties in credit control but seeking a new challenge within a quickly growing firm. An ideal candidate will have varied experience in different software, strong excel skills and will be comfortable working independently and as a team. Please apply directly to this advert for immediate consideration or contact Victoria for more details.
or call us on 01204 326 444