Job Title: Credit Controller
Pay Bracket: £25,000 - £28,000
Benefits: 22 days holiday + bank holidays, Health Cash Plan, Personalised Development Plan, On-site Parking, Death in Service, Modern office and diverse culture, Annual pay reviews.
We are on the look out for a brilliant person to join a fantastic family-run business that is looking to progress their finance careers! My client are a UK based packaging manufacturer, distributor and consultant established in 1988.
The company's vision is to become an internationally recognised brand and following a significant period of growth, are looking to secure an experienced Credit Controller. The successful candidate will be responsible for the control of the sales ledger, control of the sales ledger, confirm sales invoices, and to chase customers for overdue invoices.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Confirm sales invoices and post invoices as required
- Post and allocate bacs, cheque and cash receipts
- Reconcile customer accounts
- Complete bank reconciliation of accounts (GBP & EUR)
- Chase customer payment of overdue invoices for all companies within the group
- Send copy invoices/credits as required
- Find proof of delivery as required for customer accounts
- Set up new customer accounts and amend existing accounts as necessary
- Upload sales invoices to customers' portals where necessary
- Liaise with other departments to resolve queries
- Provide summary of customer complaints on a weekly basis
- Provide credit notes once query resolution/non-conformance process has been resolved
- Complete proforma invoices for customers without a credit account as required
- Prepare intercompany recharge manual invoices monthly and post to sales ledger
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Ideally 2 years of experience within a Credit Control setting.
- IT literate including intermediate excel skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- The ability to work efficiently with multiple colleagues.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure.
- Good levels of accuracy.
You'll benefit from:
Our client has an excellent benefits package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity for growth and exposure.
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays - rising with service each year
- Modern office and diverse culture
- Free Parking
- Excellent learning and development opportunities with a strong senior leadership team
- Pension Scheme
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444