Job Title: Credit Controller
Pay Bracket: up to £26,000 DOE
Benefits: Hybrid working, training, progression opportunities, flexible hours and company share scheme.
We are recruiting for a quickly growing business based in Newton-Le-Willows with multiple vacancies due to growth! This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding credit control team with great management, L&D opportunities, and benefits on offer. Training for this role will take place in the office, however hybrid working is on offer to your preference, with the option to work up to 3 days from home.
You will be joining a long standing and stable team who pride themselves on fantastic results. A generous bonus based on cash collection is on offer and scope to develop into a managerial role over time. The team are friendly, helpful, and down to earth, making team fit important for our employer.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager, your role will be to manage high volumes of debtors and bring down aged debt. This is a fast-paced role with a strong focus on customer service, having emphasis around building rapport with clients no matter the outstanding value.
- Chasing overdue payments via phone and email
- Proactively reducing debtor days
- Handling challenging clients and working collaboratively to reach solutions
- Building brand reputation and rapport with clients
- Maintenance of finance records
- Administration as required
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone who has strong personality over the phone with a friendly nature. We are looking for someone who can communicate efficiently, building relationships easily and being firm if needed.
- 12 months experience within an accounts-based position or more
- Confidence working at pace and speaking to new people
- Negotiation skills
What our client can offer
- Majority hybrid working - with the opportunity to work within the office if wanted
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A base salary up to £23,500 per year and monthly awarded bonus worth £2,500 (creating OTE up to £26,000 depending on performance)
- Modern working and collaborative environment
- Company shares scheme
- Training and progression opportunities including management training courses on offer.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Tomfor immediate consideration on 0161 8343479.
or call us on 01204 326 444