Job Title: Credit Controller
Pay Bracket: £24,000 - £27,000
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Benefits: 22 days holiday + bank holidays, hybrid working, sick pay, birthday off
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established organisation in their finance department focusing on receiving customer payments via telephone or online portal. The successful candidate will be given their own portfolio to maintain and chase consisting of a variety of debtors.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Pursuing payments from customers
- Handling payments from custo\mer via inhouse portal or telephone
- Maintaining key customer data
- Chasing outstanding customer purchase orders
- Maintaining internal controls and spreadsheets
- Responsible for the management of supplier forms and general admin
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident and assertive
- Good levels of accuracy.
- Sage 50 Experience (Desirable)
- Microsoft Office Experience (Essential)
- 2-3 years' Experience within a Credit Control Role (Essential)
You'll benefit from:
Our client has an excellent benefits package on offer and an unrivalled opportunity for growth and exposure.
- Additional leave
- Birthday off Work
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- 1 volunteer day per year
- Sick pay
- Work from home
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444