Job Title: Credit Controller
Pay Bracket: Up to £30,000
Location: Trafford Park
Benefits: 22 days holiday increasing with length of service plus bank, birthday off, employee discount scheme, group life insurance, pension.
Our client is a fast-moving consumer goods manufacturer, distributer and brand owner who are quickly growing and are looking for someone to join their finance team as a Credit Controller.
My client is open to candidates with a keen interest in moving into Credit Control or those candidates who have experience within a Credit Control setting. Full training and support will be given.
Reporting directly into a very experienced and supportive Finance Manager, this role will involve being responsible for all credit control duties and delivering accurate and efficient credit control service as well as building and maintaining relationships with clients to ensure smooth running of accounts.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Post incoming cash from banking facilities to debtor's ledgers
- Invoice discounting
- Cash forecasting, bank reconciliation and cash flow updates
- Run credit checks and ensure credit limits
- Set-up of new customers and amend details of existing customers when change arises
- Send monthly statements and occasionally chase customers for late payments
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Ideally 1 years of experience within a Credit Control setting.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Able to use and manipulate data with MS Excel
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
You'll benefit from:
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays - rising with service each year
- Birthday off
- Study Support towards AAT completion
- Employee Discount
- Group Life Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- Sociable environment with regular events & team activities
- Free Parking
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Tom ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444