Job Title: - Credit Controller (Temporary)
Salary: -£24,000- £28,000 pro rata
Location: - Atherton
A fantastic opportunity has come up for a Credit Controller to join an exciting, successful, growing business based in Atherton. As a Credit Controller, you will be joining a close-knit team in a modern working environment, working collaboratively to bring in-timely payments.
Initially starting as a temporary role, there is the opportunity for this role to become permanent.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the Controller, your role will be to manage high volumes of debtors and bring down aged debt. This is a fast-paced role and involves building rapport with clients and supporting the wider finance function.
- Raising sales invoices
- Statement runs
- Creating new customer accounts and putting accounts on stop
- Credit control, proactively chasing debt over phone and email
- Liaising with the operations and commercial team, handling any queries as necessary
- Building rapport with clients
- Reducing aged debt and reducing debtor days
Who would be the right fit?
- At least one years' experience in credit control
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
What our client offers?
- Up to £28,000
- Competitive starting salary
- Free Parking
- Modern working environment
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 0161 834 3479.
or call us on 01204 326 444