Salary: £22,000 plus Study Support
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join an innovative and rapidly growing business based in Runcorn on a full time, permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast paced, record breaking company that values employee progression and recognition. This is a company that promotes internally, providing opportunities for existing staff - with the current Financial Controller beginning as an Accounts Assistant. Study support is on offer for the right candidate and interest in pursuing relevant qualifications such as AAT, ACCA, or NACM will be encouraged.
Within this role you will work within the finance team to take responsibility of all end to end credit control duties. This role will require a proactive approach to resolve outstanding debts and maintain an efficient credit control service.
- Collection of outstanding and overdue debt from B-B corporate clients as per credit control policies
- Setting and controlling of credit limits
- Pro-active chasing and checking of invoices
- Providing and suggesting alternative payment solutions where applicable
- Resolution of customer enquiries and complaints
- Initiate legal action where applicable
- Identify and escalate potentially high risk accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2 years' experience within a credit control role
- Will be confident working within a high energy, fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail
Whether you are a well-established credit controller looking for your next challenge, or someone in the beginnings of their career looking to rapidly progress and pursue qualifications this is the perfect opportunity to join a company that recognises and invests in their employees.
If you are interested in progressing your career within this business, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444