Job Title: Credit Controller
Pay Bracket: £26,000 - £30,000
Location: Eccles (Hybrid working)
Benefits: 25 days + Bank holidays, parking on site, flexible hours, hybrid working 50/50 split, progression opportunities & Christmas bonus
Four are searching for an experienced credit controller to join a closeknit finance function based in an outstanding business, located in Eccles.
Reporting to an excellent Credit Manager and FD, your role will be to manage a debtors' portfolio, improve business cashflow, lower debtor days and deliver a world-class service. In a business that takes pride in their work, you'll be joining a team of 3 established credit controllers with opportunities to progress and grow in your career over time - whether into a leader in credit, or through gaining exposure to wider accounting.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills and at least two years of experience within credit control - with the role including the following -
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring cash collections targets are met.
- Managing invoice queries and processing invoices
- Collecting payments via phone and email
- Managing key accounts - taking a proactive approach to large accounts and a versatile style across the ledger to build relationships and maximise returns.
- Posting journals
- Maintenance of the debtor's ledger including allocation of credit notes, cash etc.
- Accounts reconciliation
- Assisting management in debtors reporting and aged debt analysis, using Excel to a high standard
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Ideally 2 years of experience within a Credit Control setting.
- IT literate including intermediate excel skills.
- Ability to problem solve with good levels of accuracy.
- The ability to work efficiently within a team
- Previous B2B experience ( desirable )
- Great communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure.
You'll benefit from:
- Company bonus scheme
- Relaxed working environment
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- Sociable culture
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- CICM Study support once probation is passed
- Christmas bonus
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Georgie ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too
or call us on 01204 326 444