Job Title: Credit Controller
Pay Bracket: £23,000 - £25,000
Location: Salford ( Hybrid working )
We are working closely with an Innovative organisation based in Pendlebury. They are looking for a proactive individual to join their tight-knit finance team. You will benefit from working closely with the highly experienced Credit manager. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to work within a down to earth environment and utilise their skills within a growing company.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Ensuring cash collections targets are met
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Collecting payments
- Managing key accounts
- Posting journals
- Maintenance of the debtors ledger including allocation of credit notes, cash etc.
- Accounts reconciliation
- Purchase ledger
An ideal person for this position will have the following attributes / skill set:
- Ideally 2 years of experience within a Credit Control setting.
- IT literate including intermediate excel skills.
- Ability to problem solve with good levels of accuracy.
- The ability to work efficiently within a team
- Previous B2B experience ( desirable )
- Great communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to work well under pressure.
You'll benefit from:
- Company bonus scheme
- Relaxed working environment
- Hybrid working
- Free parking
- Sociable culture
Don't tick every box?
We encourage candidates to push themselves and to go for it! Whilst you might not meet all the criteria we're looking for, there are plenty of opportunities to develop yourself.
We also have additional vacancies like this one at a more junior and senior level, if you're not suitable for this position, we might have others that you'd like to hear about! Nothing ventured is nothing gained.
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert, the client is happy to wait if the right person has a notice period.
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Georgie ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 1 stage. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too
or call us on 01204 326 444