Job Title: - Credit Controller/Sales Ledger Clerk
Salary: -Up to £24,000 plus excellent benefits
Line Manager: - Financial Manager
Location: - Bury
Our client is currently recruiting a Credit Controller/ Sales Ledger Clerk and is offering a competitive salary of up to £24,000 in Bury. The family-run organisation is looking for a friendly and passionate team player to complement their growing finance function. Our client prides themselves on their fantastic working culture, where the team support each other towards a common goal.
To support their plans for further growth, we are looking for a candidate with a credit control background to join the business, working alongside their current finance function.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the Finance Manager, your role will be to maintain business cash flow through accurate and efficient control of incoming accounts.
- Mailing out daily invoices via post
- Posting and allocating cash received by both cheque and BACs
- Contacting customers regarding payment queries.
- Liaising with other departments to resolve queries.
- Raising credit notes and invoices
- Issuing pro forma invoices on cash sale amounts
- Chasing overdue payments
- Release customer orders
- Send out trade references and do credit checks
- Open new accounts after authorisation
- Close and balance ledger month end
- Issue month end reports for management accounts
- Any general admin tasks
Who would be the right fit?
- The ideal candidate will have 1+ years' experience working in a similar role
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Well-organised and good team player
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work
What our client offers?
- Up to £24,000 salary
- Monthly attendance bonus
- Monday-Friday (9:00am-5:00pm) & Early finish on a Friday
- 21+1 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (Building up to 26 days)
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
Please send your CV for immediate consideration or email email@example.com
or call us on 01204 326 444