Job Title: - Credit Controller
Salary: -Up to £26,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: - Irlam
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, Flexible Working Hours, Fantastic Training Programme
Our client is a well-known manufacturing company based in Irlam and they are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to add to their already successful finance function. They are offering a competitive salary of up to £26,000 with the inclusion of hybrid working.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual who is looking to learn new skills with the fantastic training programme which they have on offer.
You must have at least a years' experience within a similar position.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Running the sales ledger daybook reports, posting the daily figures
- Dealing with invoices, credits, and monthly statements
- Banking and bank reconciliations
- Credit checking
- Debt chasing
- Escalating queries quickly both internally and externally
- National account bank reconciliations
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good negotiation skills
- A positive and self-motivated attitude
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Has the ability to meet deadlines
- SAP experience desirable but not essential
What our client offers?
- Up to £26,000 salary
- Flexible Working Hours
- Hybrid Working
- 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444