Job Title: Credit Controller
Pay Bracket: Up to £25,000 plus Study Package
Benefits: Study Support, Hybrid Working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Following a consistently strong performance, our client who is a well-established property development company, is looking for a Credit Controller to join their team. This role is a great opportunity to join a steadily growing business with long term career and progression opportunities - with study support also on offer. This is a modern company with supportive management who look after their team.
To support their plans for further growth, we are looking for a candidate who is ideally has at least 12 months experience in a similar position, to work alongside their current finance function. This is a modern working atmosphere and offer a fantastic working environment.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Co-ordinate the collection of cash across your ledger
- Being the front-line of communication for customers
- Building internal and external relationships
- Producing weekly ledgers
- Managing customer queries and ensuring they are resolved
- Managing relationships with legal rep
- Maintaining data integrity across systems
- Presenting debt positions to asset managers and stakeholders
Who would be the right fit?
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a sales ledger or credit control role
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills especially Excel
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
What our client offers?
- Up to £25,000 salary
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Excellent Pension Contribution
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please apply directly to this advert or contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326444
or call us on 01204 326 444