Job Title: - Credit Controller
Salary: - £25,000- £27,000 per annum
Location: - Preston
Benefits: - Hybrid Working (3 days working from home), Flexible Working, Bonuses, 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Staff Social Events, Excellent Company Culture and more
Our client is an award winning, market leader within their industry and are looking for a Credit Controller to join their team.
For the Credit Controller position, you will need a minimum of 1 years' experience within a similar position.
The company is an exceptional business to work for as they see their workers as their most valuable asset and have a commitment to give every employee the opportunity to learn, develop and grow in their career path.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Timely and effective collection of all debts and customer payments
- Posting and allocation daily receipts
- Monitoring and reporting ledgers against credit limits
- Resolving stakeholder queries
- Maintaining and building relationships with stakeholders
- Maintaining credit limits
- Escalating any customer payment issues
- Setting up new suppliers
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Well-organised and good team player
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines and produce high quality work
What our client offers?
- Up to £27,000 salary
- Hybrid Working
- Monday- Friday (9:00am- 5:30pm) (Flexible Hours)
- 22 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (Additional Days for years of service)
- Progression Opportunities
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
For more information, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call us on 01204 326 444