Job Title: Collections Administrator
Pay Bracket: Up to £25,000
Benefits: Progression opportunities, bonus, hybrid working, flexible hours, free parking, healthcare, and staff events
We are recruiting for a quickly growing business based in Blackburn who are looking to expand their collections team due to continued success and exciting plans for the future! This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team with great management, L&D opportunities, and benefits on offer.
You will be joining a long standing and stable team who pride themselves on fantastic results and great customer service. A generous bonus is on offer and scope to develop into a leader role over time. The team are friendly, helpful, and down to earth, making team fit important for our employer.
What does the role involve?
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager, your role will be to manage your own ledger end to end, managing high volumes and bringing down aged debt. This is a fast-paced role with a strong focus on customer service, having emphasis around building rapport with clients no matter the outstanding value.
- Building brand reputation and rapport with clients
- Chasing overdue payments via phone and email
- Proactively reducing debtor days
- Working collaboratively to reach solutions with clients
- Monitoring accounts, putting accounts on stop if required
Who would be the right fit?
This role would suit someone with a friendly nature and passion for credit control. We are looking for someone who can communicate efficiently, building relationships easily and being firm if needed.
- Previous collections/ credit control experience / or administration experience
- Confidence working at pace and speaking to new people
- Working as a team and helping others where needed
- Negotiation skills and attention to detail
What our client can offer
- A base salary up to £25,000 depending on experience plus bonus and team incentives for collections
- Hybrid working
- Modern working and collaborative environment
- Paid for events and activities with the team and wider company
- Training and progression opportunities as the team continues to grow
- Free onsite parking
- Relaxed dress code and office environment
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444