Job Title: - Credit Controller
Salary: - £24,000-£25,000 per annum
Location: - Blackburn
Benefits: - Hybrid Working, Flexible Working Hours, 25 Days plus Bank Holidays, Christmas Close Down, Fantastic Working Environment, Social Away Days plus many more exciting benefits
Our client is a growing business, who pride themselves on having a fantastic working culture, based just outside the centre of Blackburn. Currently turning over millions, with an international presence spanning over the last 20 years + they are also the UK leader in their field! - an excellent organisation to be a part of.
We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller to join a growing finance function and to be able to provide a professional and timely service.
- Liaising with customers to arrange payment of debts within agreed terms
- Working to an agreed timetable, putting clients on stop and issuing reminders
- Working towards cash targets and cash collection
- Applying for credit limits, managing credit insurance
- Updating credit references on customer accounts
- Preparing credit application forms for Finance Manager when accounts go over limits
- Posting cheques and credit transfers received to ledger
- Sales ledger duties
- Processing outgoing invoices and setting up new customer accounts
- Assisting sales team with credit worthiness of potential new customers
Who would be the right fit?
- Excellent telephone manner, confidence, and strong communication skills
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- High degree of integrity
- Strong team working skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
- Resilient and commuted individual, able to operate in a fast paced and challenging environment
What our client offers?
- Up to £25,000 (Depending on experience)
- Free onsite parking
- Hybrid Working
- Fantastic management team
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Plus, many other exciting benefits
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Callum for immediate consideration on 01204 326 444.
or call us on 01204 326 444