Job Title: Credit Controller
Benefits: Hybrid and flexible working, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, annual salary reviews and progression opportunities, free parking, growing business and lively office culture
We are looking for an enthusiastic credit controller to join our client based in Blackburn. This is a large-scale organization growing steadily with opportunities to grow in responsibility over time, working directly with the credit manager. The team are friendly and down to earth, making personality and important factor to the role.
An ideal candidate is someone who is calm and collected and confident in meeting internal deadlines. Hard work is rewarded, and the team work together closely to meet their goals.
We are looking for someone who is organised and methodical to support the accounts team in a variety of accounts tasks, and a personable nature who can communicate effectively with the wider team.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager, your role will include the following:
- Managing the company sales ledger
- Data entry and maintaining company records
- Building relationships with key accounts and other external businesses
- Cash collections, proactively chasing payments via phone and email
- Resolving any customer queries and explaining charges in a professional manner
- Reducing debtor days through consistency and building rapport
- Running debtors reports for management
- Creating new accounts and putting accounts on stop as necessary
The ideal candidate will have:
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Excel
- A friendly personality and able to work within a wider team
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail whilst working at pace
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
You'll benefit from:
- A salary up to £28,000 negotiable depending on experience
- 25 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Modern and friendly environment with a great team
- A diverse and fast-paced working culture
- Future opportunity of study support / increasing responsibility should you wish
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444