Role: Credit Controller
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Benefits: Hybrid working, Flexible Working, Study Support, 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays, Free Parking, and many more exciting benefits!
Our client is a growing and successful business based in Chorley who are looking to bring a Credit Controller into their close-knit team. Based in the service sector, the organisation has grown steadily over the past 5 years and has recently moved into a brand-new open plan office.
The team is close-knit with strong work ethic. As a business, loyalty and hard work is rewarded through annual salary reviews and rising holiday days with length of service, increasing to 38 days of annual leave following 5 years of service.
- Liaising with customers to arrange payment of debts within agreed terms
- Working to an agreed timetable, putting clients on stop and issuing reminders
- Working towards cash targets and cash collection
- Applying for credit limits, managing credit insurance
- Updating credit references on customer accounts
- Preparing credit application forms for Finance Manager when accounts go over limits
- Posting cheques and credit transfers received to ledger
- Processing outgoing invoices and setting up new customer accounts
- Assisting sales team with credit worthiness of potential new customers
Who would be the right fit?
- Credit Control Ledger knowledge
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-motivated team player
- Proactive approach and ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Highly organised and accurate
- Experience with Sage would be desirable
What our client offers?
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Full Study Support
- Buy/Sell Holiday Scheme
- Training and progression opportunities
- Free private parking
- Hybrid working
- Salary up to £30,000 depending on experience
For immediate consideration please submit an updated CV to this advert. We are able to offer an immediate start but are able to wait for candidates with a notice period.
or call us on 01204 326 444