Job Title: - Credit Controller
Salary: - £24,000- £26,000
Location: - Wigan
Benefits: - Hybrid and Flexible Working, 25 Days plus Bank Holidays, Modern Working Environment and many more exciting benefits
We am currently recruiting for a credit controller to join a well-established and rapidly growing business in Wigan.
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years' previous experience within credit control.
What does the role involve?
The company is looking for a hard-working individual who can support the day-to-day running of the finance team.
- Liaising with customers to arrange payment of debts within agreed terms
- Working to an agreed timetable, putting clients on stop and issuing reminders
- Working towards cash targets and cash collection
- Applying for credit limits, managing credit insurance
- Updating credit references on customer accounts
- Preparing credit application forms for Financial Controller when accounts go over limits
- Posting cheques and credit transfers received to ledger
- Processing outgoing invoices and setting up new customer accounts
- Assisting sales team with credit worthiness of potential new customers
Who would be the right fit?
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent telephone manner and confidence
- Must be dynamic and proactive
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise a busy workload
- Excellent ability to use initiative, problem solve and resolve issues
What our client offers?
- Up to £26,000 salary
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Parking
- Lots of other exciting benefits!
or call us on 01204 326 444