Job Title: Credit controller
Pay Bracket: Up to £25,000 DOE
Benefits: Hybrid working, Company pension scheme, 31 days holiday, company discount scheme, health care plan, casual wear
Our client is a quickly growing and innovative business based in Bury who are looking for an experienced credit controller to join their accounts team on a permanent basis. Working alongside the existing credit controller, you will work collaboratively to bring timely payments into the business, ensuring continued growth of the company.
This position offers flexible working and additional flexibility around hours worked to suit personal commitments. The team are down to earth and friendly, with impressive lengths of service throughout the team. This is a role created through company growth and has the scope to increase in responsibility over time as the company continues its expansion.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
Reporting directly into the financial controller, your role is to manage the company sales ledger and credit control process, delivering exceptional customer service and furthering the company's existing relationships with external stake holders.
- Managing the company sales ledger end to end
- Setting up new supplier accounts and managing accounts
- Resolving any queries in a timely manner, escalating where necessary
- Chasing overdue debt and proactively reminding customers of upcoming payments
- Allocating payments
- Producing monthly statements and distributing to customers
- Creating reports to assist the management team using Excel
The ideal candidate will have:
A strong candidate for this role will be a natural communicator and relationship builder, with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Minimum experience of 2 years working within credit control, with knowledge of both the sales ledger and collections process
- Ability within Excel
- A friendly personality and willingness to work within a team
You'll benefit from:
- A competitive starting salary up to £25,000 depending on experience
- Hybrid working with a requirement of 1-2 days based in the office following completion of probationary period
- 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Modern working environment
- Pension scheme of 9%
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please apply for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444