Location: Trafford Park
Salary: up to £24,000 DOE
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a business based in Trafford Park, on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting into the Credit Control Supervisor you will join a team to collect debts within payment terms and oversee your own ledger of accounts. You will take a proactive role in enforcing credit policy throughout the division and ensuring that sales ledgers are properly maintained in accordance with accounting procedures.
The role requires you to manage a ledger mainly of large accounts, maximising cash collection and managing any potential financial risk, whilst achieving objectives and managing the administration.
- Chasing debt via telephone, email, letters etc.- referring accounts for legal action where required
- Deal with and resolve queries in a timely manner
- Escalate any issues where necessary, to highlight any potential risks
- Complete checks on new customers
- Liaise with other departments of the business to ensure excellent service to all customers
- Support with sales ledger as and when required
The ideal candidate will have a wealth of experience within credit control, excellent organisation skills, be target driven and the ability to prioritise workload and work autonomously.
This is a great company to join, they offer a relaxed working environment, great benefits including holiday buy back scheme, discounts from high street retailers/restaurants, free parking, and a friendly, supportive team.
If you are an experienced credit controller and looking to join an established and stable company, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444