Role: Credit Controller
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 DOE
We are recruiting an experienced credit controller for an established and successful manufacturing company based in Rossendale. This role has been created due to growth and internal promotion and is strongly focused on finding a candidate who has both the experience necessary for the role, and a great personality to complement the existing finance team.
This position will be office based to begin, and will then offer hybrid working post training period with the credit manager. There will be guidance and training on offer but you will also get free reign to manage your own work load and to maintain your own ledger.
- Maintaining an accurate and up to date sales ledger
- Resolving customer queries and communicating with external parties
- Ensuring timely and regular payments into the business, maintaining cash flow
- Delivering exceptional customer service, building strong rapport with customers and taking a proactive approach.
- Account reconciliations
For this role we are on the lookout for someone with a friendly personality, confident communication skills and existing experience within a similar role of at least 2 years. Your professional development will be encouraged with guidance on offer from the manager.
Skills we are looking for include:
- Proactive approach to work loads
- A personable nature and the ability to form relationships
- Strong Excel ability - including Pivot Tables and V-Lookups
- Existing experience with sales ledger and credit control
Free parking is available on site. Benefits of this role include the opportunity of permanent hybrid working on offer and the opportunity of flexible starting and finishing times depending on your personal circumstances. Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants of all backgrounds. They are down to earth, welcoming and take pride in their work, if you would like to join the team, apply today.
For immediate consideration please apply to this advert, or contact Victoria for further details on 01204326444 / Victoria@4Recruiting.co.uk , thank you.
or call us on 01204 326 444