Location: Manchester city centre
Salary: £25,000 DOE
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to join a well-established business based in Manchester, on a full time, permanent basis.
The role will involve responsibility for all credit control duties, alongside others within the team, who you will support, to deliver an accurate and efficient credit control service. You will build and maintain relationships with clients to ensure the smooth running of accounts.
· Responsible for the cash collection from all customers ranging from small independent through to large blue chip retailers
· Ensure documentation trail is correct and updated on relevant portals
· Allocation of payments and invoice discounting
· Run credit checks and insure credit limits
· Reconcile and ensure debtor's ledgers remains accurate
The ideal Candidate:
- Must have previous experience dealing with retail customers
- Outstanding attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Organised and efficient with an ability to prioritise tasks as needed and work autonomously
- Excellent excel skills
- The confidence to challenge and suggest new processes
If you would like to join this exciting business, and become part their continued growth and success, please send a copy of your CV for immediate consideration.
or call us on 01204 326 444