Full Time, Permanent
Salary - £25,000
Location - Central Manchester
A large, well-established organisation based in Manchester are seeking Complaint Handlers to join their team on a permanent basis.
Our client is passionate about putting the customer first, so the Complaint Handler position is an integral part of the business, to ultimately enhance customer experience and ensure customers want to keep coming back! Working with a close-knit Financial Services department, this company offer fantastic training and support and are truly a great place to work.
This organisation offers unrivalled benefits, a fantastic working culture and are keen to speak with hard-working individuals as soon as possible about this exciting opportunity.
What does the role involve?
- Liaising with dissatisfied customers via telephone, email and webchat - aiming to resolve any problems quickly and efficiently
- Actively listening to the customer, providing sympathetic advice, and investigating the problem, and causes, thoroughly
- Working in-line with the relevant regulatory bodies
- Producing written & electronic correspondence to customers
- Working towards KPI's and SLA's
- Continuously strive to enhance the customer journey
- Building internal and external relationships, to ultimately achieve the right outcome for the customer
- Any other duties as required
Who would be the right fit?
- Experience of dealing with customer complaints - whether this be in an office based environment or in retail/ hospitality
- Experience working within a regulated environment would be highly advantageous (FCA or otherwise)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- System experience including Microsoft packages
- A proven track record of reliability in jobs
- Be able to use initiative, stay calm under pressure and prioritise your own workload
What our client can offer
- A rotational shift pattern covering Monday to Friday 8am till 6pm
- 24 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays and the option to buy a further 10 days holiday
- Hybrid working
- Annual bonus scheme
- Life Assurance and Private Medical Insurance
- Company discount
- Company pension with up to 6% contribution
- Local restaurant discounts across Manchester's Northern Quarter
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact me for immediate consideration on email@example.com or 01204 326444
or call us on 01204 326 444