Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager
Pay Bracket: Depending on experience
Benefits: Flexible hours, 27 days holiday plus bank holidays and the option to purchase 5 more, life assurance, pension plan, wellbeing service and more!
Our client is an established business based in Preston with national operations who are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager to join their accounts team. This is a fast-paced and professional environment where you will be able to progress.
Fantastic company benefits are on offer, alongside a generous starting salary with the aim of attracting an experienced candidate. You will join an established team who pride themselves on excellent delivery with high efficiency. To be successful for this role you must be qualified/towards the end of your studies.
This is a collaborative environment where you will be able to put your own stamp on the function, making improvements to existing processes as you see fit.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
- Provide financial insight, challenge and support to the service line leadership and management teams
- Develop and manage key relationships
- Translate financial information (including KPIs and monthly management accounts) into analytical opinion by identifying and working with service line and local management to understand underlying trends and exceptions
- Contribute in driving operational performance by promoting commercial thinking, understanding the key drivers of the business and how they effect overall performance and profitability.
- Take a leading role in the annual budgeting process
- Assume a lead role within the Commercial Finance team, working closely with colleagues to proactively drive improvement
- Be a role model within the team, assuming an active role in the development of junior staff
- Develop an understanding of the firm's culture and strategy and how change is achieved, whilst being a custodian of the firm's values
You'll benefit from:
- A strong starting salary
- 27 days holiday plus bank holidays
- A modern and attractive office environment
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact Rebecca for immediate consideration on 01204 326444.
or call us on 01204 326 444