Commercial Finance Analyst
Based: Salford, Manchester
Salary: dependent on experience, study support (if required), 25 days holiday plus bank hols, healthcare cash plan, employee discounts
Our client are a UK leading wholesale business, known for supplying products to top retailers and customers across the UK. The business has grown from strength to strength, now part of a wider group company providing endless opportunities for career progression and professional growth.
An exciting role has arisen for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join the team. This role will be a key commercial point of contact for some of the companies largest customers, providing them with commercial and financial insight, support, management and control of their accounts
- Building strong relationships with National Account Managers and customers
- Attending meetings either on-site or over conference call to present latest financial KPI's and discuss drivers
- Supporting Account Managers with large business tenders, analysing proposals and evaluating commercial viability
- Forecasting sales and margin, producing sales budgets
- Management customer rebate process including reporting, payment processing, accruals and balance sheet reconciliations
- Providing bespoke management information to clients at month end
- Performing bi-annual price reviews, liaising with Account Managers to ensure objective are met and processing data
- Calculating financial impact of changing pricing or other contractual terms
- Ad hoc analytical work reporting on volume trends, analysing delivery efficiency, resolving queries etc.
- ACCA/CIMA part qualified/finalist/newly qualified
- Commercial acumen - commercial experience highly desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, must be confident to present to internal and external teams
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to interpret financial information quickly
If you are looking for a career in commercial finance and a place where you can develop and progress your career in the foot steps of successful people in this business, please send your CV for consideration!
or call us on 01204 326 444