Commercial Business Partner - Logistics
Based: Crewe (Full Time)
Salary: highly dependent on experience + Competitive benefits
Leading Logistics business based in Cheshire are looking for an experienced Commercial & Finance Business Partner to join their growing team focusing on financial finance performance.
My client are looking for a proactive and highly driven Business Partner to join their exciting and growing Commercial team. You will play a critical role in leading and managing the business analytics team with Finance and other UK business units.
You will determine, analyse, understand, interpret key business drivers and be accountable for performance measures, as well as developing high quality financial modelling methodologies to enable optimised business decisions. You will be expected to develop strong financial and business relationships across the group.
You will play a pivotal part in developing the Logistics P&L related reporting the team produces, standardising this across territories as appropriate.
- Own and improve budgeting and forecasting for individual department with no material errors
- Own and drive P&L Performance through insightful, timely and accurate weekly reporting for your individual department
- Ensure world class cost analysis is produced within your department
- Partnering with and challenging the operational owner, making recommendations and driving change
- Presenting insightful clear and concise information to senior management
- Communicate information to internal and external stakeholders and be well respected by both
- Identify business growth and drive profitability through comprehensive product profitability reviews and trend analysis
- Grow, lead and develop a small high performing team
- 2-3 years post qualification experience
- Strong interpersonal skills essential - ability to appropriately liaise and develop relationships with all levels within a large business
- Highly resilient - there are a lot of processes to put in place and improvements to be made - we always strive to be better!
- You will be the type of person who thrives in a very fast-paced environment where you can use your skills to make improvements that really do make a difference
- Able and curious to quickly understand the drivers of the P&L within the retail business and then understand what this means for other business units including logistics and recycling.
- Strong excel and financial modelling skills
In return the business offer fantastic benefits and an environment that encourages it's employees to achieve, develop and grow both personally and professionally.
or call us on 01204 326 444