Job Title: Data / Business Analyst
Pay Bracket: £35,000 - £45,000
Benefits: Hybrid working, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, globally operating business in the centre of Manchester in a role that will be the first of its kind. Reporting into the CFO, your role will be to provide a myriad of analytical data and reports across multiple areas of the business. Beyond this, your role will then communicate the meaning behind the numbers to continually drive business improvements - making an impact from day one.
This role will evolve over time as you grow with the business and has future scope to progress into a management opportunity. For the role, we need someone with excellent numeracy and analytical skill alongside stellar communication style to collaborate with multiple business entities and teams.
Your main roles and responsibilities:
This role is broad in nature, working with multiple stakeholders throughout the business, there will be opportunity to become involved in numerous projects and it will adapt over time, to your interests and business needs. To start, it will include:
- Managing financial reporting across multiple countries
- Analysing company performance using metrics
- Assessing market trends and identifying opportunities for the growth of the business
- Building models and dashboards
- Financial forecasting and scenario planning
- Cost analysis to identify saving opportunities.
- Performance analysis of individual sites
The ideal candidate will have:
A strong candidate for the position will be someone with the combination of analytical ability with a fluid communication style to translate the findings to the wider business.
- Strong communication - fluent in English with strong verbal and written skill
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience using Power BI
- At least 3 years' experience within analytics / data science and creativity to bring new ideas to the business
- An educational background based in mathematics, economics or IT
- An ideal candidate will permanently reside in Manchester / within commutable distance
- A sociable personality who will get involved in staff events / participate with the team
- We are open to candidates from an accountancy / finance background, however this role will remain within analysis and is not designed for someone wanting to become an accountant
You'll benefit from:
This is an excellent opportunity to gain a foothold in a global business with an excellent brand.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Hybrid working offering 1-2 days a week working from home
- Staff events and incentives
- Progressive and hardworking company culture
- Exposure to key decision makers within the business, having a role that will make a significant impact where your input is valued
Candidates who are successfully shortlisted will be invited to a registration with Victoria ahead of submitting your CV to the client. We will have a good chat regarding your career and how we can help.
The interview stage is flexible to your needs and will likely be 2 stages. We're happy to facilitate out of hours too!
or call us on 01204 326 444