Job role: Client Liaison Officer
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday, great pension, life & medical insurance & more.
Our client is a growing brand with big ambitions. Established in 1950, they are now a leading global financial services firm.
The position involves providing liaison service between Wealth Advisor and Operations Centre, third parties and clients by ensuring that all queries are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner, demonstrating a proactive approach and taking accountability to ensure the resolutions of issues are seen through to the end.
We are looking for a candidate who has customer service/administration experience and someone who is wanting to make a career out of their next job.
What does the role involve?
· Dealing with e-mail and telephone requests from both internal and external parties
· Completing payment requests
· General administration in line with HMRC procedures
· Providing technical support for Online to clients, colleagues and intermediaries
· Log incoming cheques in line with CASS requirements
· Completing additional projects as and when required
· Any additional administrative duties required.
Who would be the right fit?
· Great communication both written and verbal
· Someone who is approachable and helpful
· Good organisational skills
· A team player, someone who is happy to help with other tasks
· Someone who is proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook.
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more, contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07834553439. Feel free to pass on my details if you know someone who may be interested.