Job role: Client Care Manager
Pay Bracket: Up to £28,000 DOE
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, birthday off & more
Our client specialises in financial advice and has decades of experience with an exceptional management team, they've developed ways of working which builds trust in their clientele.
They provide highly personal approach to their relationships with our clients, now supporting over 1,000 people, giving them peace of mind by developing a plan, and help clients execute it in stages which are easy to understand.
What does the role involve?
- Proactively manage clients accounts by building strong relationships
- Effectively handle all customer interactions via phone and email
- Handling money requests from the start to finish to ensure the client has a full understanding of the process
- Consistently produce high quality work in line with internal processes and guidelines
- Organise and prioritise diary management
- Data input and working with various reports
- Take responsibility for own self-development
- Contribute positively to both great team culture and teamwork
Who would be the right fit?
- Amazing customer service skills
- Strong knowledge with Excel
- Someone who is assertive, persuasive & proactive
- Good interpersonal skills and empathetic
- IT skilled
- Good at problem-solving, organised and strong time management skills
What our client can offer
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Birthday off
- Monthly bonus scheme
- Free on-site gym
- 5% pension contribution
- Health Shield policy
If this opportunity sounds of interest and you're keen to learn more then please contact me for immediate consideration on email@example.com or call me on 07834553439.
or call us on 01204 326 444